FINVAC is a joint organisation in Finland, in which four national societies of HVAC organisations (SuLVI, VSF, LIVI, SIY) participates. The societies are professional and technical societies devoted to promoting the arts and sciences of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and allied technologies and to inform and training activities in this field.
FINVAC cooperate with SCANVAC organisation in the Nordic countries, with the REHVA organisation in Europe and with ASHRAE organisation in the USA.
SCANVAC: A petition for measures against airborne transmission of infectious diseases. Read more...
- As response to the coronavirus (COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2) pandemic, REHVA experts drafted a guidance document on how to operate and use building services in areas with a coronavirus outbreak to prevent the spread of COVID-19 depending on HVAC or plumbing systems related factors. Read more...
REHVA has developeda new Dictionary App. The REHVA Dictionary offers a unique tool forHVAC professionals.
- FINVAC Energyseminar 2017 at Finlandia Hall on October 4th
- Roomvent and Ventilation 2018 conferences June 2-5 in Espoo, Finland
- SCANVAC Cold Climate HVAC 2018 Conference March 12-15, 2018 in Kiruna, Sweden
- Project ”Profiles for calculation of energy need by hours” with the Finnish ministry of environment. The material can be downloaded here (in Finnish)